Your membership includes the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), Nebraska State Home Builders Association (NSHBA) and Central Nebraska Home Builders Association.
NAHB: NAHB's advocacy efforts saved the typical home builder roughly $6,200 per housing start in 2013, including both single-family and multifamily.
1. NAHB levels the field for home builders through advocacy.
2. Provides training, research, analysis and more to support builders and the industry.
3. Enables builders to impact laws, regulations and their professions.
4. Offers discounts and private offers on a broad range of products and services.
5. Helps to build a better you so you can build better.
NSHBA: This industry is touched by all levels of government, federal, state and local, and the resolution of issues often involves concerted action at two or more levels. Businesses have organized to provide a common voice at all levels. Standing alone, individual businesses are "a voice in the dark." As you join a local home builders association, you have joined a local team in your community. In addition, you automatically become a member of the Nebraska State Home Builders Association. Instead of just your voice, you become a part of a state team who work together to guide and protect our industry.
1. Governmental Affairs/Advocacy
2. Promoting Professionalism
3. Networking & Communication
4. Member Services
CNHBA: Membership is simply good business. Membership helps provide you access to industry professionals in your home market and beyond. Our Builder and Associate Members support their fellow members and value the opportunity to "do business with a member". This can lead to more referrals and a more robust bottom line for your business. CNHBA member benefits include:
1. Monthly Newsletters
2. Monthly General Membership Meetings that include an industry related presentation
3. OSHA training and certification classes
4. Showcasing your home and products on the annual Parade of Homes and Home and Builders Show.
5. Networking opportunities at the monthly events and activities